Click below to learn more
- End-to-end data management with dynamic enrichment using open data
- Off-the-shelf data, algorithms, visualizations, and other tools—plus p2p markets for collaboration
- Powerful suites of specialty analytic services like timeseries, graphing, and microservices
- Instant integration with powerful orchestration and automation technology to support massive scale
Analytic and Visualization Capabilities
Spatial and Temporal Analysis
Funnel Analysis & Behavioral Segmentation
Graph Analysis (Social and Non-Social)
Remote Sensing and Image Analysis
Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Explore "what if" scenarios based on real-world observations or speciﬁed distributions.
- Complete analytic and simulation-based models for better and more reliable results.
- Support large-scale "gaming" approaches to real-world systems observation, including augmented reality.
- Experience real-time models of businesses, processes, or systems to ﬁnd and mitigate risks.
Heavy use in technical engineering fields, but also for study of ecological or social systems.
Used for decades across numerous industries and applications, including service, healthcare, finance, and defense.
Traditionally academic, but increasingly adopted in enterprise settings, particularly where information about individual agents is available but interdependencies are not.
- Reinforcement learning between every business, system, and employee.
- Optimal scenario planning to maximize ROI and ensure business continuity.
- Learn the "real" rules of systems and expose the best data to reduce uncertainty at least cost.
- Find insights and take actions with the best human and machine attributes at scale.
- Incorporate expert judgment and crowd-sourced data, blending them with empirical models.